Samsung’s New SDP-900 Digital Presenter
Combines Depth-of-Field and High Resolution for a Great Value
Secaucus, NJ, July 26, 2001 – With end user price starting at only $3,500, Samsung’s new SDP-900 Digital Presenter offers great depth-of-field and Extended Graphics Array (XGA) resolutions of 1,024 by 768 (850,000 pixels), providing an easy to operate, powerful and flexible platform for serious presenters looking for value. As the latest addition to their other two visual presenters, the SDP-900 rounds out the company’s family of products.
With its high resolution, a camera head that can be tilted and lowered, and remarkable depth-of-field, the new SDP-900 makes it easy for presenters to swing down to a table-top perspective, bringing 3-D liveliness to solid objects they want to show. Tilt the camera towards the presenter and it can be used for high-quality teleconferencing.
Highlights for the new SDP-900 include:
· Eight image storage. The ability to store 8 images in internal memory, and select the one you want from an on-screen “lightbox” for immediate recall. Images can also be stored on your computer.
· Abundant Depth-of-Field. Great depth-of-field allows for greater presentation freedom because no time is lost re-focusing. Objects appear crisp and appealing with no soft-focus fall-off.
· Split screen capabilities. A divided screen – allowing you to show a current image, and compare it to one saved earlier (including at a different magnification).
· Twelve X Zoom. Up to 12-times optical zoom magnification – a powerful combo for bringing home a point, with the image save, split-screen and pre-set lens capabilities.
· USB and RS-232C Ports. Built-in USB port and cable for fast, effortless transfer of images in JPEG and BMP formats and as a conduit for commands to a PC. The SDP-900 also offers a standard RS-232C port.
· Faster frame rate. Now 15 frames per second, for smoother on-screen movement.
· Remote control. A remote control for effortless across-the-room manipulation of the many SDP-900 Digital Presenter commands.