NextRE Real Estate Website with Innovation for Both Consumers and Real Estate Agents is Launched by Vamcom
Chester, NJ - NextRE, the fastest growing 100% agent commission real estate broker in the four contiguous States of DE, NJ, PA, and MD, announced the launch of its ground-breaking website, which includes many innovations for speeding the sales process, as well as unique showcasing of its agents through novel interaction with properties listed for sale.
This new website is the 4th generation internet platform that Vamcom produced for this company with each successive version making ever-increasing use of technology to better present its agents’ unique sales proposition, and more efficiently present properties that are on the market.
For instance, benefits for the consumer include:
• An extremely powerful and dynamic IDX property NextSearch engine across many Multiple Listings (MLS) databases, right on the homepage / view here
• Property details that now include mapping, and street view video drive through of a property’s neighborhood.
• Prominent showcasing of all photographs available from MLS as well as the ability to include a video tour of the property at the Associate’s option.
• Printable color brochure that includes all MLS-available photographs of the property.
• Many consumer-centric interactive assistance, such as ability to RECOMMEND property to others; be placed on NEW LISTING ALERTS; and SCHEDULING for viewing.
NextRE’s Agents benefit from:
• Personal NextAgent™ IDX / MLS websites for each Associate / view here
• Realtor/Customer Center which provides multiple parties with secure access to documents online throughout a transaction.
Vamcom has a reputation for using technology in meaningful and innovative ways. Branding, interactive marketing, and the development and implementation of advertising strategies are Vamcom’s core capabilities.
Working for American, European, Middle Eastern and Asian clients, Vamcom is in the business of delivering tangible results targeted for enterprise growth, offering large company capabilities with boutique execution. Our depth of experience and hands-on philosophy insures our work gets senior level attention not available at larger firms.
We provide our clients with the following services:
* Strategic planning and consulting * Web design and applications development * Branding * Global e-commerce solutions * Advertising for print, television, radio and internet * Public relations